Beauty | DGJ Organics Argan Oil Hair Care Range Review

Leave a Comment

DGJ Organics - a hair care brand created by David Galvin Junior, a celebrity hairdresser. Today I will be reviewing his Argan Oil hair care trio, keep reading to see what I have to say about these products. If you're looking for an organic hair care range, that will bring dull and damaged hair back to life, then 

I have been using these three incredible products for around 3 weeks now and I have noticed a massive improvement in the texture of my hair. My hair has become a lot more 'alive' and replenished. I received DGJ Organics' Argan Oil Shampoo*, Conditioner* and Berutti Oil* - all of which are incredible products, especially when used as a complete hair care trio.

The shampoo and conditioner have the most gorgeous sweet smelling scent that caresses your locks and leaves a subtle fragrance that is noticeable all day long. When applying the shampoo and then rinsing, your hair feels detoxed and slightly brittle but as soon as you apply the conditioner your hair is replenished, rejuvenated and revived. Once blow dried or left to dry naturally and then brushed through, your hair feels silky and smooth, something which I don't always get with my usual shampoo. All of the products made by David Galvin Junior's brand are organic, which is something I absolutely adore. Buying and using organic products is a massive thing for me and I think that organic products are most definitely the way forward! After one use of this incredible Argan Oil trio, my hair felt stronger, revived, replenished and repaired. My hair didn't (and hasn't) frizzed up as much as usual. I can wear my hair straight even in humid weather when using all three products, especially the Berutti Oil which I use when straightening my hair with straightening irons. The Berutti Oil is highly luxurious and opulent, I adore using it as it makes my hair ever so smooth, silky and soft.

If you're looking to revive your hair's dull and boring state whilst using some professional organic products, then you should definitely consider buying DGJ Organics' products, especially this amazing trio of Argan Oil products.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig