Lifestyle | Cheerz to Valentine's Day + Discount Code

1 comment

If you're looking to treat yourself or a loved one this Valentines Day, then look no further than Cheerz. The perfect gift that can hold hundreds of memories for a very small price. You can also receive a fabulous £4 off of your order when using my discount code which can be revealed at the end of this post, in the meantime, keep on reading to see and read more about Cheerz and their Valentines Day 2016 collection...

Love love me do... Cheerz to Valentines Day! I have teamed up with Cheerz once again to present to you their brand new and highly romantic Valentine's day collection. Boasting with peachy pinks and black and white vintage image background, their Valentine's 2016 collection is absolutely gorgeous and would make the most perfect gift for any of your nearest and dearest.

I chose some older photos to print, especially photographs from my Grandparents' wedding day from 1961 which on February 4th will be their 55th wedding anniversary, so choosing their wedding snaps seemed fitting, especially as Valentine's Day is around the corner and I don't have a love interest therefore couldn't feature some lovey dovey pictures of myself with somebody. I simply took photographs on my camera of the old vintage snaps and then uploaded them onto my laptop and onto the Cheerz website. The entire process with Cheerz was super easy and is so simple to grasp as well, I highly recommend them! After around 4 days my order had arrived and I opened up my parcels; The Love Cheerz Box* and the Love Strips*. They arrive packaged beautifully and don't disappoint in the slightest.

Love Strips - £6.50

Their Love Strips are £6.50 for 5 strips of vintage style photo-booth prints with 4 images on each. These Love Strips make the most perfect reading accompaniment - using them as a book mark is my favourite way to make use of these gorgeous photographic prints. If you use my discount code (revealed at the end of this post) then you can get 5 strips for just £5.50 instead of £6.50 + £3 p+p! (That works out as only £1.10 per strip, how incredible!?!?!?!?)


Love Cheerz Box - £13

The Love Cheerz Box is a gorgeous small vintage box full of up to 45 memories. The images are glossy and incredibly gorgeous, boasting of the highest quality you could imagine. This little box full of memories makes the perfect gift for a loved one or even just for yourself. For just £13 plus £3 p+p you can get this amazing and sentimental gift for a tiny £12 if you use my discount code which is at the end of this post!


The deadline for guaranteed Valentine's Day delivery is February 5th, as stated on their website, be sure to order on or before then to ensure that your package arrives on time! I also have a discount code avalible for my readers which will get you £4 off of your order, just enter > MOLQUN < at the checkout and then the £4 will be instantly deducted.

I highly recommend Cheerz photo prints to anybody and absolutely everybody. Their products make the most perfect gifts imaginable. The quality is second to none, the delivery is speedy and the products themselves are gorgeous and ever so perfect, I adore Cheerz so, so, SO much!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig