Fashion | Abstract lines: Simple and Chic

6 comments

A laid back yet chic outfit that's perfect for Spring…

A lightweight jacket that looks chic thrown over the top of an all black outfit. Black ripped skinny jeans, a short sleeved black tee tucked in, black stilettos and a patent leather handbag. A versatile outfit that can be worn all day and will take you through to the nightlife.

I picked up this gorgeous abstract lightweight cream and black jacket in the River Island sale for £25. It's super lightweight so is perfect for Spring/Summer.

A simple all black (all black errrythang) outfit has to be the staple of my life. Simple, chic and oh so classy when dressed up with a pair of courts/stilettos.










Bag - Lulu Guinness
Heels - BHS
Jacket - River Island
Jeans - River Island
Tee-shirt - Primark
Sunglasses - VOW via River Island



Want to see how I achieved my makeup look? Check out my most recent YouTube Video then!

Thank you for reading/watching!
Lots of love from
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Ah I loveeee that jacket! Think this may be one of my favourite outfits of yours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am again on your blog, Mollie! But love the outfit, and the scenery behind and around you gave this post an extra touch, love it! xx

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so so much Jasmine!!! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig