Fashion | Linzi Shoes SS15 OOTD

Friday 13 February 2015


On Wednesday I was lucky enough to attend Linzi Shoes' SS15 Press Day Preview, I was super happy when I received an invite earlier on in the year as I love their shoes so much. Their press day was so perfect, I had such a wonderful time. See my blog post regarding Linzi Shoes' Press Day here!

I thought I'd share my outfit and makeup choices with you all…

I wore this gorgeous 'wool blend' roll neck sweater from H&M. I've been loving H&M's knitwear for quite a while now! It's super soft, warm and on trend! I paired this dreamy jumper with my all time favourite yoga pants by PINK (see my VS PINK HAUL video here). These leggings are the comfiest most flattering leggings EVER. They smooth your legs, banish anything unflattering such as cellulite! Teamed with a burgundy lip and nails to match, this outfit is perfect for dashing about London for press days and LFW outfit planning! Oh yeah, I almost forgot… my gorgeous Nike Air Maxes in that ever so bold bronze. I love this comfy and casual outfit!!!

Now onto makeup.. If you watch my YouTube videos you'll know that I am raving over Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation. As a spot-prone teenage girl, it's vital to feel confident with how your face looks, makeup wise. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation is amazing. The coverage is great, it diminishes shine and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. If you want to hear more about this wonder product check out my 'Spring Makeup Tutorial' here! I also used Too Faced's Melted Berry Lipstick which has fabulous pigmentation, I also use this lipstick in a different colour in the video I mentioned previously. If you have any questions about my makeup or clothing just comment below and I promise to get back to you! 


I've searched everywhere for an online shop that stocks this gorgeous jumper, but I can't find one anywhere, I purchased mine from H&M in Regents Street, London, GB.






Green jumper: H&M
Grey Yoga Pants: VS PINK
Grey Socks: VS PINK
Bronze trainers: Nike Air Max

Would you wear this?


2 comments

  1. Your whole outfit is so beautiful and I especially love the shoes!
    Jillian | www.jillianeliza.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeed some f those leggings. Also wow on the shoes. Great outfit xx


    SAFFLES16 February 2015 at 11:43
    Pooh you got some amazing stuff. Sounds like you had an incredible time as well! Loving the lipsticks! Xx
    Sarah | www.nouvellenoire.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?