WEARING GREEN FOR HALLOWEEN

Friday 31 October 2014


Happy Halloween folks! Here is a green outfit of the day for you all... I am loving greens, reds, blues and oranges at the moment.. I think they look great and very Autumnal... This dress is AMAZING and so are the socks. Halloween is a time for fashionistas to explore different styles and colours, so that's why I styled up this green print party dress. 


Sparkly/glittery socks, black blazer jacket, green party dress, juju high jellies and blingy jewels teamed with green sparkly eyeshadow and dramatic moody yet red lips create the perfect vibe for Halloween! If you're not really one to dress up and prance around looking stupid then this easy and glam alternative is perfect for dinner parties, small get togethers or the cinema with a few friends. 

The bottom picture are the Halloween pumpkins that me and my mum carved which I am very proud of. I can't wait to carve more next year, it's so creative and messy... haha!!














Jacket from River Island // Juju's from Office // Necklace from River Island // Bag by Lulu Guinness // Dress from Monki // Earrings from Topshop // Socks from Topshop

I hope you get some inspo from my outfit and I hope you enjoyed the photographs... 

Happy Halloween to all of my followers and readers!

1 comment

  1. That dress is such a gorgeous colour and really suits you!

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?