RED, WHITE, BLACK AND BLUE

Tuesday 7 October 2014












This outfit was shot on Monday and it was a miserable, drizzly day in Eastbourne. After running some errands, attending my Sociology and English morning lessons, I had just enough time to shoot a quick outfit of the day before snuggling on the sofa to watch a movie. 

I really liked what I wore on Monday, it was comfy, versatile and the contrasting colours looked great. As you can see I am really into a bit of lippy at the moment, especially L'Oréal's 24HR Infallible Lipstick as it is absolutely glorious (blog post coming up this week!).  

On college days it's a bit hit and miss on what to wear because you want to look your most stylish but you need to be comfy because dashing about from lesson to lesson can be quite draining. Below you can see what I wore and wear it's all from. 


Mojito slogan tee from River Island // Navy Blue Jeggings from River Island // Black Polka Dot Jacket from River Island // Studded Black Leather Mini Ugg Boots from UGG // Monochrome and Red lips tote bag from Lulu Guinness // Birdcage Umbrella from Lulu Guinness also // Scarf from River Island

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?