L'ORÉAL 24HR INFALLIBLE LIP COLOUR REVIEW

Thursday 9 October 2014





Recently I've been wearing lipstick. I've never really thought of wearing lippy before but before London Fashion Week I decided to take the plunge. L'Oréal's 24HR Infallible Lip Colour is my new best friend- I apply the lip colour and balm before I leave the house for college and by the time I'm back home 6 or 7 hours later, it still looks amazing. There's one or two things that I don't quite like about this product.. the range of colours are limited and the lip colour goes slightly dry in the middle but otherwise I 100% recommend this. Since I took photographs of the three I had, I purchased another two! They are so so so addictive! I've spent £50 of my birthday money on them but they're totally worth it! (see what I did there?) My most favourite colour I own would be Relentless Rogue as it is bold, moody and perfect for Autumn, although it'd look great all year round! 

Because you're worth it!

What's your favourite lippy brand?





Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?