IN THE BLUE

Thursday 23 October 2014


Blue, Blue, BLUE! I have never really considered the colour blue as a colour that'd suit me. Since indulging in the fashion world more and more over this year I have discovered that blue is a really wonderful colour to wear and I think it suits me well, if I'm being honest. 


Big shirts, skinny jeans and red lips make a statement. Big shirts are perfect for any day, formal or informal as they can look smart, dressy and of course, casual. This outfit was perfect for college on Monday as I was only there for three hours, then I went out for some lunch with my mum and shot this outfit post for ya'll. 

If you're not sure on this look, go for it! I honestly wasn't sure at first but as soon as I tried it all on it's now my favourite combination of colours, patterns, textures and styles. GO FOR IT!















Jeans from River Island // Shirt and Necklace from Monki // Shoes from River Island // Earrings from Forever21 

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?