DOLLFACE

Saturday 18 October 2014

As you all can probably gather, I'm a massive fan of Lulu Guinness and her unique handbags and accessories. This outfit post features her very iconic Dollface Wanda Bag which has been a big hit recently. I used this bag when I went to London Fashion Week at the beginning of September and it got a lot of response in and around the designer showrooms. The outfit featured above is what I wore to college on Wednesday and I got a few comments on various items such as the jacket, necklace and of course handbag! 

I think making an effort at college or work is key. Especially if you are aiming for a job in the fashion industry, such as myself. Fashion is my everything. Everyday I try and put together an outfit that stands out for all of the right reasons. I mix and match highstreet with high end to create a chic and relaxed vibe. As you can see the only high end piece I'm wearing here is the glorious Lulu Guinness handbag!












Jacket from River Island // Handbag from Lulu Guinness // Shoes from River Island // Ripped Jeans from River Island // Top from River Island // Necklace from New Look

I hope you like the way that this outfit has been styled! - Thanks x

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?