COMFORTABLY CHIC

Tuesday 21 October 2014

I NEVER ever, ever, EVER wear 'casual' clothing out. I always usually go for 'smart/casual' never normally just 'casual'. I feel more comfy in smarter clothes because leggings, tracksuits and sweaters feel like pyjamas to me and I like to feel more classy, so I'd usually go for a dress, jeans, blouse, shirt, slogan tee etc.... 

This outfit was very comfy for a day of lounging and popping to the shops with my mum, but just not me... I don't feel comfortable in 'gym clothing'... it's okay if I work out or go to the gym, but for anything else I feel, how can I put it? Hmm... 'chavvy'?.... I just don't feel classy in these clothes. If I wore the sweater with a pair of skinny jeans then I'd feel slightly better and if I wore the leggings with an oversized tee-shirt I'd also feel okay.

This outfit is perfect for the gym, working out, dancing, lounging about or just popping to the shops. I don't recommend this for serious shopping trips, formal events or making the right first impression.







Bag from Louis Vuitton in the Damier Azur print leather canvas // Trainers from Office by Nike // Scarf from Louis Vuitton // Leggings from Pink // Sweater from Monki

This outfit is comfortable whilst still remaining chic. Try this look out and let me know what you think! 

1 comment

  1. Super cute look, I got the same shoes but the in wedge sneaker style.
    xo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?