AUTUMNAL LAYERING

Friday 10 October 2014

Tuesday's outfit consisted of layering up some pink things with some grey things. Simple but effective. The weather was unpredictable, rainy, sunny and then rainy again. I know that I've been longing for the autumn leaves, autumnal chill and overall the autumn weather but I did not have rain in mind at all! I hate rain so much, it's so annoying and like I mentioned earlier - unpredictable. 

Teaming pink and grey together is perfect for any season. It looks chic, pretty and glamorous. When I wear a powder pink coat I feel extra chic, it makes me feel very Chanel if I'm being honest. Grey sweaters/jumpers are the perfect basic staple piece that you can dress up or down. I teamed this look with this gorgeous necklace I got sent from Phantom Jewels back in September for London Fashion Week, It is so pretty and I absolutely love it!


















Pink coat from Primark // Grey sweater/jumper from H&M // Acid wash jeans from River Island // Leaopard and pink scarf from River Island // Earrings from Dorothy Perkins // Grey shoes from River Island // Necklace from Phantom Jewels* // Watch from Michael Kors at Ernest Jones

What is your favourite autumnal colour palette? Mine would be powder pinks and greys and then on a more blustery day dark greens and reds. How about you?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?