ARCHIVE EYES

Thursday 16 October 2014

On Friday night, me and two beautiful girls from college, Kaysie and Emily, went to the cinema to watch the new horror 'Annabelle', which wasn't as scary as I thought. We had a great evening out together and considering that I only met them just under a month ago we all seem to get on perfectly and I hope that we remain friends for a long, long time!

Anyway... this beautiful ensemble is what I wore to Cineworld on Friday night. Yes, I may have felt a little too sparkly for the cinema but fashion is honestly my entire life and this dress is my favourite and I hadn't worn it since my seventeenth! This dress is my fave, fave, fave dress! It's a cheeky Topshop number and I think it suits my personality perfectly. It looks great dressed up or down and I personally think it looks perfect with a berry-red lip, red nails and a Lulu Guinness bag in hand. 

The Archive Eyes Jenny Handbag I'm holding is designed my the amazing Lulu Guinness for her AW14 collection. It holds a lot of essentials and looks amazing. It's very eye-catching... see what I did there?;) 

The sandals... omg, the sandals are absolutely amazing... if I do say so myself! They are sparkly, pretty, perfect and the comfiest shoes everrrrr. They are from River Island and retailed at £40 when I purchased them a few months ago. 

Did someone say sparkles? Yes, my necklace did. Phantom Jewels are my favourite statement necklace brand ever. They sell the most perfect pieces and I have worn the two pieces I own by them so so so much this week! Go and check them out, they are amazing!




 



















Necklace from Phantom Jewels // Dress from Topshop // Jacket from River Island // Earrings from River Island // Bag by Lulu Guiness // Sandals from River Island // Scrunchie from Topshop

Nail polish by Nails Inc. in WESTEND // Lip colour/stick by L'Oréal in Relentless Rouge

Do you like this outfit?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?