AUTUMN LEAVES

Friday 26 September 2014






















Autumn is finally here and I am absolutely delighted to say so! I am here to help you all achieve an affordable yet chic take on the perfect Autumnal outfit that is perfect for the transition from Summer.

Block colours are perfect for this time of year, as are patterns, but I'm quite liking block colours at the moment as you can wear more jewellery and accessories. Talking of accessories I was sent the most gorgeous gillet from the amazing catwalk inspired boutique... Laundry! Laundry Boutique and I have collaborated previously this year for SS14 for my post 'Pretty in Pink'. This collaboration has gone a lot better I feel, as my blog has tripled it's traffic, I have more of an idea on my own style and the photographs are a lot more vivid. The gillet featured above is absolutely perfect for the transitional weather and I can see it becoming a strong favourite in my AW14 wardrobe, it's one of those pieces that you can wear again and again for years and years, I am positive that it will still belong to me in many years to come! 

The dress. Well, this gorgeous dress is from an amazing label called Louche. They make the most gorgeous dresses and they suit me perfectly. The black chunky shoes are from River Island, they are super comfy and very versatile, they go with anything and absolutely everything! The necklace is from Forever 21, the earrings are from River Island and the bag... this gorgeous, shiny, patent black leather, holy grail of a handbag is from the one and only Lulu Guinness. Lulu Guinness makes the most dreamy handbags and accessories that you could ever imagine, I myself am lucky enough to own 6 pieces from her, they are addictive!

Clothing

Fluffy Gillet - Laundry Boutique* // Dress - Louche // Shoes - River Island // Necklace - Forever 21 
// Earrings - River Island // Handbag - Lulu Guinness // Watch - Fossil 

Thank you so much to the amazing Rachel from Laundry Boutique for my gorgeous Gillet and cute little note in the parcel! I hope we collaborate again sometime soon!

Laundry Boutique have been ever so kind to all of my fabulous followers and have given you all 10% off of their online website! Just use: MOLLIEQUIRK10 at the checkout to get 10% deducted from your grand total!


Makeup

Lipstick - L'Oréal Infallible 24hour - Relentless Rouge 507

A quick note about the amazing lipstick: This lipstick is the best lipstick that I've ever used! It's beyond perfect, it stays on perfectly all day long and looks amazing! (Blog post coming soon about them!).

2 comments

  1. So, that's a gillet :-) Nice! Congrats on the collaboration. I will definitely check out Laundry Boutique to see what else they've got.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green and the fur together! Really glamorous look! :)

    http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?