PARISIAN CHIC

Thursday 21 August 2014











Parisian Chic is one of my favourite trends at the moment because it's classy, clean cut and very smart. This whole outfit is head to toe River Island... again! I think I've created a perfect smart/casual look that is versatile, comfortable but also very smart at the same time. Completed with 'West End' Red nail polish by Nails Inc. this outfit looks incredibly sophisticated. The grand total of this outfit comes in at £137, which I think is quite reasonable for the versatility of each individual piece I've worn above. Whether you wear this in Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter you will be achieving a versatile and smart look. I hope you like this look, leave below comments of a trend you would like me to style!

Sandals - £40 // Coat - £42 // Jeans - £15 // Earrings - £12? // Pussybow Blouse - £28

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?