MY VERY FIRST LOUIS VUITTON HANDBAG

2 comments




Last Saturday I was lucky enough to purchase my very first Louis Vuitton Speedy handbag. I have wanted one for years and I feel so blessed to have been able to purchase one. It's a Classic Monogram Speedy 35 and was £565. Yes, I understand it's a lot but my Uncle gave me some money and I just had too. It will last me years and I love it so much. Watch out for this beautiful handbag in loads of my blog posts as I am sure I will use it lots and lots! If you ever get the chance to bag yourself one of these (see what I did there?;)) then do! It is the best investment ever as it will last you a lifetime, I'm sure.

What's your favourite designer brand?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Omg your so lucky! It really is beautiful, if I could have anything it would definately be a pair of valentino shoes (oh to dream!) xx

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful bag.
    I'm lucky enough aswell to say I own the exact same!:)
    What do you think of the size though? After using it I think the 30 would have suited me better as 35 is quite big!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig