PRETTY IN PINK

Leave a Comment





Summer is finally dawning on us and it is that time of the year again when we want to look hot whilst feeling cool. I was recently sent the most gorgeous Kaftan Dress from an amazing boutique called Laundry. I am totally head over heels with this Kaftan, the material feels very luxurious and expensive, the colour is perfect for summer and the style and fit is loose and girly! I wish I had this in every colour because it is the most beautiful piece of clothing in my wardrobe at the moment. I have teamed this exquisite Kaftan with a plain white cami top from Primark, cropped white leggings from Next, tan/beige sandals from Russell and Bromley and a pink bag that I bought on holiday last summer in Bulgaria. I think that I have achieved a perfect summer outfit that is great for any occasion, whether it's a wedding, a day at the beach, hitting the shops or even going to work. This Kaftan is available here and retails at £32. I think that this Kaftan is brilliant value for money as it will last for ages, as the quality is divine!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig