SPRING BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Monday 28 April 2014


Sleek MakeUP Face Form in shade 'Fair 372'

Shimmer Cube Palette shade: 06 Warm

Shimmer Cube Palette shade: 06 Warm

Mac Mineralize  Skinfinish Natural in shade 'Medium'

Mac Face and Body Foundation shade 'N2' and powder same as above

Lips by Topshop in 'Pillow Talk' and Classic Carmex Lip Balm.

Loreal Super Liner and Miss Manga Mascara both in Black

Bourjois 'Happy Light' concealer in 21 Ivory and Bronzing powder in 51

Benefit 'Browzing' eyebrow palette in Medium
Here are my all time favourite makeup products for Spring. These products will leave you looking gorgeous and glowing all Springtime long! I have been using the Mac Face and Body Foundation for about 2 years now and my skin is looking really radiant, I have spot prone skin but if you cleanse before applying the foundation it should keep you blemish free and looking fab!

Another favourite product of mine would have to be the Classic Carmex lip balm as it has really saved my dry/cracked lips. Once applied everyday for a few days you will notice that your lips are silky and smooth. I highly recommend this all year round.

Don't you just hate it when you see girls walking around with 'slugish' eyebrows? Me too! I used to be one of those girls when I was 14 but now after buying 'Browzing' by Benefit my sluggish eyebrows now look lovely. I say steer away from smudgy pencils (unless it is Soap and Glory 'Archery') and use this little compact, the pigmented wax ensures your eyebrows are shaped properly while the powder adds the colour and matte finnish. The handy tweezers banish any stray hairs so your brows look gorgeous all day long! My brows have never looked more natural and I am so glad I found this amazing product!

I don't know about you but I am in love with experimenting with eyeshadow at the minute. I don't think I could justify spending nearly £40 on one palette like some others do. My all time favourite eyeshadow would have to be from The Body Shop. You get so much for your money and it will probably last you for absolutely ages! It will cost you a small investment of £16 but will last you for so long, it is defiantly worth the money. The only negative thing I would say about this product is the darker gold/bronze isn't as dark as it looks, so applying with a wet brush might be necessary.

I have read so many terrible reviews about Miss Manga Mascara by Loreal and I must just clear this up, NONE of them are true in my eyes. I think that this mascara is perfect and does what is says on the tin. Don't listen to anyone and buy it if you want because I think it is amazing, it defines and brightens your eyes; Perfect for a day out with the girls or a night out on the town!

If you have any questions about any of the other products don't hesitate to email me via molliequirk@gmail.com and I will quite happily answer any questions or queries you have :)


2 comments

  1. Hey this is such a pretty blog I really like it:)x
    http://modernladyjane.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleek palettes, they are such good quality!
    Great post!

    ameyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?